Saturday, October 27, 2007

Seoul Drum Festival Appendix A


Brett sent me this picture of the riot police. There are more in the background but it doesn't show the crazy amount of them there. I watched a line march by of about 4 across and 200 deep! They were chanting like they were in the military, too; raising there helmets and shields, shouting. I think I mentioned before that all Korean men are required to go into the military when they are my age for 2 years. Fighter jets fly by my classroom almost everyday.

Reid brought up the Great Pacific Garbage Patch or Eastern Garbage Patch. I wish we could put all the money and manpower devoted to the military toward making the world a better place. Things are not looking good for good old planet Earth.

Life goes on... for now.

1 comment:

TheChief said...

How come the balls aren't flamin'?